Opportunities - Volunteering
Volunteering is more than the giving of your time; it is the exchanging of experiences.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn more about HIV AIDS.
- Gain a greater understanding of the social issues that surround HIV AIDS.
- Meet individuals in the community that are doing HIV AIDS work both locally and globally.
- Exercise your right to be an informed and participatory citizen.
- Give back to the community.
- Enrich your CV with meaningful community involvement.
Become a Volunteer Today. Click to fill out our volunteer form, and we will be in touch with you soon! Thank-you for your support.
Opportunities - Employment
Main Responsibilities of the Prevention and Education team is to facilitate prevention and awareness activities and workshops that provide support and information to diverse communities. This involves working closely alongside three communities disproportionality affected by HIV; Indigenous, gbMSM (gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men), and ACB (African, Caribbean and Black) to increase community capacity to address issues associated with HIV and AIDS. This includes but is not limited to;
- Partnering with agencies serving affected communities to provide outreach prevention services
- Use of a variety of social media outlets and smart phone applications
- Hosting and/or attending events, and taking part in ceremony
For full job description please click here
Please forward resume and cover letter by January 22, 2021to:
Barhet Woldemariam, Director of Programs and Services
Applications require a cover letter to be considered for the position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.