Opportunities - Volunteering
Volunteering is more than the giving of your time; it is the exchanging of experiences.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn more about HIV AIDS.
- Gain a greater understanding of the social issues that surround HIV AIDS.
- Meet individuals in the community that are doing HIV AIDS work both locally and globally.
- Exercise your right to be an informed and participatory citizen.
- Give back to the community.
- Enrich your CV with meaningful community involvement.
Become a Volunteer Today. Click to fill out our volunteer form, and we will be in touch with you soon! Thank-you for your support.
Opportunities - Employment
The primary role of the Intensive Support and Outreach Navigator is to provide intensive case management for highly vulnerable newcomer individuals living with HIV or AIDS, with a particular focus on individuals from the African, Caribbean & Black (ACB) communities. It is also to provide information, support, referrals and health promotion activities focused on newcomer individuals and communities.
This position reports to the Director of Programs and Services and is one of 7 staff team members addressing the diverse support, outreach and educational needs of HIV, HCV and related communicable diseases in the Edmonton area.
HIV Edmonton offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan. We believe in and adhere to the GIPA/MIPA principles and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
For full position description and qualification requirements please click here. Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Closing Date- Wednesday July 25, 2018