Opportunities - Volunteering
Volunteering is more than the giving of your time; it is the exchanging of experiences.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn more about HIV AIDS.
- Gain a greater understanding of the social issues that surround HIV AIDS.
- Meet individuals in the community that are doing HIV AIDS work both locally and globally.
- Exercise your right to be an informed and participatory citizen.
- Give back to the community.
- Enrich your CV with meaningful community involvement.
Become a Volunteer Today. Click to fill out our volunteer form, and we will be in touch with you soon! Thank-you for your support.
Opportunities - Employment
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Barhet Woldemariam, Director of Programs and Services
This is a unique opportunity to work in a shared role with HIV Edmonton and Catholic Social Services. This joint full time position will have two very distinct but complementary roles and responsibilities.
HIV Edmonton is committed to employment equity. We encourage individuals from communities facing systemic barriers to apply, including people of colour, Indigenous people, the Black community, women, 2SLGBTQ+ and people with disabilities.