HIV EDMONTON IS BUILT UPON A FOUNDATION OF VOLUNTEERISM
HIV Edmonton has a 25-year legacy of volunteer support. It all started with Michael Phair and a group of concerned, proactive friends and allies who gathered around his kitchen table to discuss the first public case of AIDS in Edmonton. From this kitchen meeting in 1984, HIV Edmonton was born.
We would not exist today without the dedication, skills and passion of all our volunteers.
HIV EDMONTON VOLUNTEERS:
- Help to educate individuals and the community about HIV/AIDS;
- Inspire action and compassion within themselves and others;
- Are a vital part of fundraising activities that enable HIV Edmonton to offer the programs and services to the various communities we serve;
- Govern and guide the agency through our Board of Directors and committees;
- Provide specialized professional skills that enrich the vitality of HIV Edmonton;
- Create and contribute to a culture of knowledge and compassion regarding HIV/AIDS.
CLICK "Volunteer Opportunities" AT LEFT TO SEE DESCRIPTIONS OF CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS.
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE NOW:
HIVE Volunteer Application On Line_distributed.pdf